My february in Spain, Anna






Moikka kaikille,




The sun has finally returned and we have been able to enjoy again some nice warm days here in the island. At the end of January we had our mid-term training in Mollina, near Málaga, with 80 other volunteers! It was a great time to know more people and share some experiences. We had a week full of stories about life from different parts of Spain, each one being unique and told by the other volunteers around Europe.




In February we also had the chance to make an excursion to one of my projects, in Finca Galatzó. Perfect, sunny day to show this amazing place to my compañeros! After some work together in the Finca property, we had the chance to pick up oranges and have a traditional Majorcan lunch together in the garden.




Since October, I have spent each Monday volunteering for Galatzó. I first started my Mondays by creating them a new web page (that is going to be launched in the future) and after that participated in various Finca tasks from taking care of the chickens, to some gardening and door painting (yep, it was me!). Life at the Finca doesn’t have the word “stress” included in its vocabulary. One of my favourite moments in my Mondays has been the possibility to share my lunch with the two black pigs, which normally wander around the property (looking for food and snacks). They have a specifically sharp sense of hearing when it comes to opening the wrap around my sandwich.



Almost five months in Mallorca have passed so fast! Only one more month to go and may it be full of adventures!






- Anna

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Love the EVS experience, Delia

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!