Moi! Anna, from Finland to Mallorca.

¡Saludos, Calvià!



I am Anna, a 29-year-old Finn currently preparing my adventure to Mallorca. I live in our beautiful capital Helsinki and work as an archaeologist (yep, it’s almost exactly like in those Indiana Jones movies).



I have always wanted to volunteer through EVS and decided to do it now when I had the perfect opportunity! For me, Mallorca offers a great chance to spend some time in an amazing environment, and of course, to improve my Spanish.


Nature and all kind of living creatures are very important to me, and most likely one can find me in the streets sweet-talking to some cats and dogs. This is also the reason why I wish to volunteer for environmental projects. I share my home with three guinea pigs and I am sure that I will miss them while I’m away!


I hope to meet different kind of people from different backgrounds and learn something from each of them. I can’t wait until I’m in Calvia!

- Anna

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!

Love the EVS experience, Delia