¡Hola! My presentation on the blog :) Delia


Hello everybody!

I just want to take a moment from your time to introduce myself.

My name is Delia, I come from a town in the South of Italy, a lovely place halfway from Pompeii, Amalfi Coast and Naples. I graduated in Law and I am a journalist. I am a very active person: I like spending my time outdoors meeting new people or being involved in social projects. I was a founder, ideed, of a cultural association in my town where I was in charge of organizing social events, laboratories and workshops.

I strongly belive in the motto (stolen from “Into the wild movie”) HAPPINESS IS REAL ONLY WHEN SHARED, because it states two big truths: the first one is that happiness is an essential element in our lives in order to feel good about ourselves and consequently also with other people; the second one is that the sharing is fundamental to understand the real meaning of every single event in our lives and to grow as individuals.

On the other hand, sometimes I like also having a little time on my own reading a book, writing, watching movies or just thinking because, in this way, I can learn more about myself.

I am an outgoing and cheerful person and I believe that people need to know different cultures, stories and backgrounds in order to make a very united and respectful society. For this reason I think that being part of Calvià the EVS project will be rewarding and that I will learn from every person, young or old as they may be, by opening my mind more and more. Can't wait to live Spanish life and to meet the other participants!

Delia

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!

Love the EVS experience, Delia