Europe in Calvià, Marie





It has been two months since I am on this beautiful Spanish island. It is a life filled with adventure, evolution, learning, personal growth and incredible people, but also filled with uncertainty, fears and doubts. We are 4 volunteers: Anita from Hungary, Steven and Michele from Italia and me from France.











My favorite moment during my week: I really like having the opportunity to spend all my Wednesday mornings with children in the age of a few months to 3 years. These days are adorably endearing, filled with joy and so much fun.




This was my first Christmas away from family; it was very strange but enriching being able to immerse myself during an evening with Manon's family. It was a fireside evening with this welcoming family. 28 December: I took the plane to France to be able to meet my family and my friends for 6 days. I resumed volunteering here in the 3rd of January with the heart full of love. Here and now begins a new year.


See you soon for new adventures, kiss.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!

Love the EVS experience, Delia