Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!




Hello everyone!


I am Levan Shanidze, a 23-year-old coming from Tbilisi, Georgia. As my flight day comes day-by-day, I’m slowly getting this alert-feeling of being alive. It’s always nice to change environment, get experience for a while, from another culture, language; it's nice to have expectations – all these googled images, maps, tips - low-key obscureness of what it might look like and knowing that when departure day arrives all will be clear.

I’m glad I’m having a part in this project. When I first found out EVS and read the project’s description, I thought it might be a full-combo of matching my interests with it. To introduce myself more: my educational background is Philosophy. It’s been more than one year after my BA graduation; after this, because of practical aspects, I have decided to change my profile and worked as a graphic designer. Also, I have a great interest in electronic music production, time-to-time I’m playing live performances at my hometown, Tbilisi.

I can’t wait to be in Mallorca, join the process, meet people. So, adiós, nos vemos pronto!

Thank you very much.

Levan

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Love the EVS experience, Delia

My last days in Mallorca, Anna