Arrival training week, Delia

Hola, ¿qué tal?

Here I am again telling you about my second mounth of EVS in Calvià. If it is possible, I feel even luckier because the “On arrival training week” has just finished and I can try to send you all the positive vibes it gave me.

I couldn't imagine my volunteering experience being more exciting than what it already was: I mean, I lived in an amazing place, I woke up every morning full of energy for my work at the elderly centre, I spent my free time visiting my lovely people... what else?









El curso de formación a la llegada! It has really been the 'spice' of this volunteering project. I felt so many emotions that it's going to be very hard giving them an order. First of all: can you try to think about a training? Can you picture how it would be a whole week of learning activities squeezed in 8 hours per day? Perfect, now just delete everything! Yes, because I have never learnt so many things in a such enjoyable and amusing way. Thanks to the non-formal activities I have had lots of input to think about.


It has been also a valuable experience meeting the other volunteers from the Balearic Islands, knowing better different cultures from all around Europe, making new friends and having fun with all the activities both indoor and outdoor as, for example, the unforgettable trip to Valdemossa (a village in the Sierra de Tramuntana, part of the UNESCO Heritage).
























Well, now we are back to our “normal” lives and I have to confess that it is a bit hard, but I feel also that all the words said during the training, all the emotions got from the other people known there and all the feelings and thoughts shared will be part of me thanks to all this experience and beyond.




Ready for the next challenge!

Delia.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Love the EVS experience, Delia

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!