First month in Mallorca, Levan

First month is over, full of sun and feelings of everything being new. With sun I mean lots of light, so bright that it makes you think you are getting blind. When there is no more room for colors, there are just Mediterranean white, silhouettes of palms and olives. And the smell, of course - seaside; crowdie weekends full of tourists – last waves of the season.


Now I’m introduced in all parts of the project, with all these supportive people helping me through first times of language barriers, introducing systems, communication and helping me to do my passion: design!


                                           El Toro beach-taken before we participated in a beachcleaning event.

                                                  
                                                                      My roommates walking on the beach.


                                                  Kindergarten’s garden – process of painting old tires in white.

                                                
                                                             Early morning fog to the road of Calvià.


Levan

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

CECILIA: More about my experience in Lithuania

Hi, I'm Levan. Today I start my EVS in Mallorca!

Love the EVS experience, Delia